All entry doors sold by Syro Industry Co., Ltd. (the “company”) are warranted to be free from defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship for one year from the date of shipment as recorded in the invoice .If such a defect appears during the term of this warranty, the company will at its option, either (1) repair any door without charge (2) replace any door without charge to the stage it was originally supplied by the company or (3) refund the price received by the company for the defected door (the company shall not pay for the cost of labor. installation. finishing of the replacement of original door or for any other cost). However, written notice of any claim under this warranty must be given to manufacturer or its agent promptly when defects are discovered, and in any event within the above stated one-year period. In the case of a defect reasonably discovered by inspection of each door upon receipt of shipment from the manufacturer, notice must be given within thirty days thereafter and before the door is hung or treated in any matter.
Matters excluded from this warranty
1. The company shall not be liable for consequential, indirect or incidental damages, normal wear and tear of the defective door.
2. The appearance of field-finished doors is not warranted in any event.
3. Natural variations in the color or textures of the wood are not to be considered to be defects.
4.For Ash product，mineral lines and sound knot are acceptable when they are evenly spread throughout the door.
5. Wood panel shrinkage shall not be considered as defect.
6. Warp shall not be considered as defect unless it exceeds 1/4 inch in the plane of the door itself. Warp refers to any distortion in the door itself and not its relation to the frame or jamb in which it is hung.
7. Expansion and contraction of the door are due to changes in temperature and humidity.
8. Warp for any door that is 1-3/4” thick and wider than 42" or taller than 96" shall not be considered as defect.
9. Surfaces checks, which are less than 1/32" wide and or 2" tall，shall not beconsidered as defect.
10. The warranty does not cover doors with cutouts for light and/or louvers from its original design.
11. Reducing the height of the door by removing more than 1" from the bottom rail and/or 1/2" from the top rail of the door, or reducing the width of the door by removing more than 1/2" from either side edge will invalidate the warranty.
12. immediately after cutting and fitting (and before final hanging) seal all surfaces and ends of the door with an effective quality sealer. Warps related to door being trimmed and not sealed immediately would invalidate the warranty.
13. Door installed in a building before mudding and taping is dried and completed.
14. Except for those in the original design, any additional component of hardware built in the door is not warranted.
15. The door that has been repaired by persons other than authorized representatives will not be warranted.
16. For unfinished door，problems related to: Improper finishing of all surfaces and edges of the door panel; variation in sheen or texture due to finishing; or finishing the door panel with high gloss of dark colors will not be considered as defect.
17. All doors must have sufficient safeguard, such as an awning or proof against direct abuse of the elements such as rain, direct sunlight, wind and nonstandard changes of temperature such as rising heat or extreme cold. To protect the door properly, the overhang must be at least 1/2 the size of the height of the door, and the size of the proof should be lager if the door faces south or southwest.
18. Damage caused by others or by any circumstance beyond the control of the company including but not limited to damage caused by misuse, abuse, accident or mishandling, or by fire, flood, earthquake, storm, tornado or other acts of nature shall not be warranted. Misuse is defined as, but not limited to installing a product on any side of a structure without adequate protective overhang “Adequate overhang" is defined as an overhang projecting a distance from the structure of half the elevation difference between the bottom of the door and the base of the overhang structure at the point which is farthest from the door.
The integrity of the company product is predicated upon the adherence to the proper handing and installations procedures. Failure to observe these procedures may result in or precipitate an adverse reaction of the product, and shall invalidate any warranty or claim.
No distributor, dealer or representative of the company has the authority to change, modify or extend this warranty.
This warranty extends to the original purchaser (the wholesaler/distributor/purchaser and the initial owner of the structure where the door is initially installed) and is not transferable.
The original purchaser of this door acknowledges that is has read this warranty, understand it and is bound by its terms. The distributor agrees to provide this warranty to the original owner of the structure into which the door is to be installed.