Syro Industry Co., Ltd. (the “company” thereafter) warrants to the original buyer of wood doors used for interior purposes that the door will be free of defects in materials and workmanship.
THE FOLLOWING SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED DEFECTS IN MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP AND ARE NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY:
1) Any door that is over three-feet six-inches 3’6” (1067 mm) in width and/or eight-feet 8’ (2438 mm) in height.
2) Warp not exceeding ¼” (6.4 mm) in the plane of the door itself for doors three-feet 3’ (914 mm) X seven-feet 7’ (2134 mm) or smaller. For doors larger than three-feet 3’ (914 mm) X seven-feet 7’ (2134 mm), warp not exceeding 3/8” (9.5 mm) in the plane of the door itself.
3) Hardwood surface checks that are less than 1/32" (0.8 mm) in width and/or 2" (51mm) in length;
4) Damage caused by attempts other than the company to repair the Product.
5) Damage caused by not providing adequate protection from the elements.
6) Product failure due to improper installation.
7) Damage caused by failure to comply with the finishing, handling or care instructions provided by the company. Including but not limited to damage caused by improper handling or on-site storage.
8) Damage due to trimming more than 1/2" (13 mm) from the top or 1-1/2"(38 mm) from the bottom;
9) Defects caused by bow or nonalignment in the frame or jamb in which the door is hung or improper hanging.
10) Damage due to failure to perform normal owner’s maintenance, including maintaining the finish (factory or non-factory finish).
11) Variations or unsatisfactory results in gloss level, texture or appearance resulting from the field application of paint or other finishing material.
12) Slight expansion due to differing environmental conditions.
13) Damage caused by others or by any cause beyond the control of the company, including but not limited to, damage caused by normal wear and tear, weathering (including corrosion of components in seacoast applications); customer misuse, abuse, neglect or alteration; or, fire, flood, earthquake, storm, tornado or other acts of nature.
Warranty Period: 5 years.
Should the Product fail to conform to this warranty within a period of five(5) years from the date of purchase of the Product, the company will, at its option, (a) repair the Product, (b) replace the Product in the same stage of fitting or finishing as was initially supplied by the company.
If the claimed nonconformity is warp, the company may defer repairing or replacing the Product for a period of up to twelve (12) months from the latter of the date of claim or the date of installation, as it is not uncommon for a temporary warp condition to occur as the door adjusts to local weather conditions. This deferral will not be counted against the warranty period.
The company is not responsible for transportation, shipping, removal, finishing, labor or installation charges or costs incurred in replacing the Product or any other costs relating to the replacement of the Product. In addition, the company shall not be responsible for indirect, consequential or incidental damages.